Maintenance is an important part of having a pool!
Without proper maintenance, your pool and pool equipment becomes susceptible to bacteria and algae –and if left untreated, your pool’s condition can deteriorate –and fast!
With proper maintenance, though, you can help to ensure that your pool and equipment will last for years to come.
Here’s a look at some important maintenance services that we offer to help keep your pool in great shape.
- Skimming - Skimming is the first step for maintaining your pool. A skimmer is a mesh net attached to a long pole and is used to skim the debris out of your pool.
- Vacuuming - Even with routine skimming, there are still fine particles of dirt and dust that sink to the bottom of your pool. Vacuuming the pool routinely can help keep the bottom of your pool clean and the water fresh and clear.
- Brushing - Brushing helps keep the walls of your pool clean and removes the buildup of dirt and algae.
- Cleaning Filters - Keeping your filters clean helps ensure that the water filtered in and out of your pool is kept clean as well.
- Maintaining PH Levels - Your pool’s PH levels determine its acidity and alkalinity. Acidic water can damage your pool liner, equipment, and even cause damage to your skin. On the other hand –water that’s too alkaline can clog filters, cloud the water, and burn your eyes and nose.
The easiest way to maintain your pool is to hire a reputable pool maintenance professional. This will reduce the amount of time and effort you have to put into cleaning your pool, and free you up to spend time enjoying your pool instead!
Your swimming pool is a welcome addition during the hot, summer months! The only downside to owning a pool is the constant cleaning and maintenance that it requires.
It is no secret that swimming pools can be a breeding ground for bacteria and algae. Keeping your pool clean is important for helping to keep the water clear, and not just for the benefit of pristine water, but for your health as well.
While it is important to keep your pool clean, it can be a time-consuming process. Fortunately, you don’t have to spend your time cleaning your pool to enjoy all of the benefits of having one –hiring a professional will leave you with a sparkling clean pool, without all of the time and effort.
At Tim’s Pool Services, we offer pool cleaning to help you keep your pool’s water pristine and clear. We also offer regular, monthly maintenance services, allowing you to ensure that your pool’s water is up to standard –giving you the cleanest, clearest water possible.
Stay on top of your pool maintenance and cleaning by allowing the professionals to help you out. Give Tim’s Pool Services a call today!
Contact Tim's Pool Services today for pool maintenance and service in Conroe, Texas, The Woodlands, Willis, Magnolia and Spring and Montgomery and the surrounding areas. Call: 936-756-8990.